- +49 (0)7931 99 03 21
- Top Brands
- 24 hours Shipping service
- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
- Since more than 25 years
- The sheep gut core of our Eudoxa strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- well-balanced warm tone with a great diversity of sounds
- low string tension and a comfortable left hand feeling
- ideal for orchestra, chamber music and studio takes
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
Pirastro Eudoxa violin string composition:
- E string: Steel or Aluminum over steel
- A string: Aluminum over gut
- D string: Aluminum over gut or “Brilliant” Silver-Aluminum over gut
- G string: Silver over gut (Medium or Rigid) or “Brilliant” Silver over gut
No review available for this product.