- +49 (0)7931 99 03 21
- Top Brands
- 24 hours Shipping service
- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
- Since more than 25 years
Pirastro Passione Cello strings at Arc Verona
The New Passione Cello A and D Stell Strings
After years of research, we have found a speciﬁc material component for producing these inspiring warm and rich sounding cello strings.
In combination with a newly designed spinning technology, they represent a new generation of PIRASTRO steel strings. They offer a remarkably full-bodied and round sound, with a complex overtone spectrum.
- Inspiring pearly resonance combined with great longevity
- Complex overtone spectrum, inspiring warmth
- Remarkable full-bodied, rich and round tone
- Precise and focused sound up to the highest register
- Outstanding quick response
- Smooth transition from A to D string
The choice of the three different gauges, allows musicians to choose their preferred gauge. Thus making it possible to respond to the individualtension and sound requirements of their instruments.
As a rule of thumb:
- The thicker the string is the more powerful the sound and the higher the tension.
- A thinner string will produce a brighter sound, however this does not mean that the sound is weaker or looses power.