The accessory uniquely trains the hand to hold the bow correctly and naturally, through muscle memory, thereby freeing the player to learn and enjoy other elements of string playing.
The various anatomical features of CelloPhant, such as toenails and legs, allow the cellist to feel reference points, for consistent bow holds from practice to practice. Teachers appreciate the flexible-use design of this accessory, allowing for differences of pronation and thumb placements, depending on their own bow technique and student hand size. The accessory is useful for all hand sizes, age 3 through Adult. Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
- Alternate thumb placements for young hands
- Adds a touch of weight for fuller tone
- Fits all bow sizes
- Manufactured of the finest medical grade silicone rubber
- No latex allergy concerns
- Durable & Dishwasher Safe
- Packaged mounted on jumbo Things 4 Strings® pencil